Dear readers,You can Share Shirdi Sai Baba Temple Information across the globe by mailing me at my ID.

Dear readers , I would like to intimate all the devotees and readers that anything published in this website is purely a Sai seva and in no case should be misunderstood as an effort to promote any particular Shirdi Sai Baba temple ,Or donation related activity .The whole purpose of this website is to disseminate the information of Shirdi Sai Baba Temple across the globe among all Sai devotees so that they can know about these temple and visit them. I would also request the Temple authorities if they find any information on this website is encroaching on their copyright they can inform me on my personal E-mail ID and ask for removal of the content or pictures. Thanks and Sai bless all .Jai Sai Ram .

To view Sai Live online Darshan,or hear online Sai radio or View Sai Video please make sure you turn the volume to "ON" of respective player you wish to hear.Jai Sai Ram .

~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~ श्री साई बाबा के ग्यारह वचन : १.जो शिरडी आएगा ,आपद दूर भगाएगा,२.चढ़े समाधी की सीढी पर ,पैर तले दुःख की पीढ़ी पर,३.त्याग शरीर चला जाऊंगा ,भक्त हेतु दौडा आऊंगा,४.मन में रखना द्रढ विश्वास, करे समाधी पुरी आस५.मुझे सदा ही जीवत जानो ,अनुभव करो सत्य पहचानो,,६.मेरी शरण आ खाली जाए, हो कोई तो मुझे बताये ७.जैसा भाव रहे जिस मनका, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मनका,,८.भार तुम्हारा मुझ पर होगा ,वचन न मेरा झूठा होगा ९ आ सहायता लो भरपूर, जो माँगा वो नही है दूर ,१०.मुझ में लीन वचन मन काया ,उसका ऋण न कभी चुकाया,११ .धन्य -धन्य व भक्त अनन्य ,मेरी शरण तज जिसे न अन्य~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Leelas of Sai in the life of Meenakshi Sundaramji-Founder Bhairava Sai Mandir-part 6.

Author Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on 9:04 AM

Dear all,
This post is in continuation of Sai leela experienced by Sai devotee,Sai Bhairava temple priest -Shri Meenakshi Sundaram ji .Please read the next part of the leela.These Sai experiences experienced by Meenakshi Sundaram ji shall be posted part by part .Devotees who miss any of these leela can go at the end of the post and click on given links to read the missed out post .Jai Sai Ram .
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In the beginning of the year 1991 I went to one or two companies known to me to get gifts for my friends. It was then that an officer in KCP asked me,’Why have you not come so far here?” He asked me to send in an application for a job indicating the salary expected. I gave the application to the office and started for Shirdi the next day.

When I returned after 15 days I found that no intimation had come from KCP. I rang up the company. They said that they had already sent the appointment order to me and asked me to join duty immediately without taking time to make a search for the order. I joined duty the very next day and when I saw the appointment order I saw to my great delight that the salary mentioned in the order was Rs.1000/- which was more than I expected. I served there for four years and retired. I got an amount 1 ½ times more than what I got in my 30 years of service. It was all possible because of Sri Sai’s grace.

In 1991 a Thursday in August the dog which was Sri Sai’s gift attained the Lotus feet of the Lord. The incidents about the dog Bhairava is included in the Bhairava Sai temple details.

In December 1991 I undertook a trip to Shirdi. I did some difficult duties in my office. So I was esteemed specially in my office.

In 1992 I collected a big amount due to this new office. So I got a good name. The office thought that only I could collect the amount due to the office. Wherever I went for collection I prayed to Sri Baba before starting. Out of the five crores of rupees due in four years I could collect atleast 3.75 crores of rupees. I went to Shirdi at the end of the year.

In 1993 I was asked to collect two lakhs of rupees from an office. The office gave me the relevant documents. I was given a big amount for my expenses. When I went to the office, the office management told me that it had spent far in excess of the amount due to us. Infact my office owed them a certain amount. But they overlooked the matter with magnanimity.

I had spent some thousands of rupees during my official visit and I was worried how to disclose this to my office. I prayed to Sri Sai Baba. Sri Sai told me,”Inform the office about the amount you spent. I shall ask the management to pay it to you.’ I acted accordingly. They asked me whether they could draw a cheque for Rs. 10,000/- and I requested them to draw the cheque in my company’s name. Sri Baba’s grace was responsible for this unimaginable incident.

(Please refer to Bhairava Sai Mandir details here for the miracle related to getting the first payment for starting the temple construction work.) In 1993 I entrusted to the Trust Secretary the construction work of the temple as he had been visiting Shirdi for a longer time than I, I had a strong faith in him.

Later I came to know that he was not a true devotee of Sri Baba. A fear was lurking in me whether the project would be carried out well. The foundation laying ceremony was held his contractor did not do his job well and I was worried. The money was not spent with much care by the secretary and my trust in him decreased.

The project which had to be finished in one year was not finished in three years. I appealed to Sri Baba. I submitted to him my problems and he told me like this:

“I entrusted to you the work of constructing the temple. I wished that the construction work should be entrusted to the Trust Secretary with a view to finding out whether he is sincere in handling the fund. If you know that he has swindled some money you will be victorious if you approach the court.

According to Sri Sai’s command a case was registered in the Consumer’s court.

This incident reveals that there are persons who do not speak much and they are self-centered. People should not be taken in by hypocrites who pose as devotees.To be continued....



Photobucket©SHIRDI SAI BABA TEMPLE INFORMATION
Loading

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Live Darshan Time 4 A M.To 11.15 P.M.(IST). Live Darshan Can Be Viewd Only In Internet Explorer.

Prayer And Message.

 

About Author.

I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba. Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing,I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master. The strings of my life are in his hand,I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet.Read View My Complete Profile.

Recent Posts.

javascript:void(0)

Recent Comments.

Bookmark And Share.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Digg
Bookmark on Google
Email Receive Email Updates
If you like what you are reading, mention this in your post or link to this site by copying-pasting this HTML code into your own blog/website.

Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution © All Rights Reserved, 2009-2010 .