Dear readers,You can Share Shirdi Sai Baba Temple Information across the globe by mailing me at my ID.

Dear readers , I would like to intimate all the devotees and readers that anything published in this website is purely a Sai seva and in no case should be misunderstood as an effort to promote any particular Shirdi Sai Baba temple ,Or donation related activity .The whole purpose of this website is to disseminate the information of Shirdi Sai Baba Temple across the globe among all Sai devotees so that they can know about these temple and visit them. I would also request the Temple authorities if they find any information on this website is encroaching on their copyright they can inform me on my personal E-mail ID and ask for removal of the content or pictures. Thanks and Sai bless all .Jai Sai Ram .

To view Sai Live online Darshan,or hear online Sai radio or View Sai Video please make sure you turn the volume to "ON" of respective player you wish to hear.Jai Sai Ram .

~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~ श्री साई बाबा के ग्यारह वचन : १.जो शिरडी आएगा ,आपद दूर भगाएगा,२.चढ़े समाधी की सीढी पर ,पैर तले दुःख की पीढ़ी पर,३.त्याग शरीर चला जाऊंगा ,भक्त हेतु दौडा आऊंगा,४.मन में रखना द्रढ विश्वास, करे समाधी पुरी आस५.मुझे सदा ही जीवत जानो ,अनुभव करो सत्य पहचानो,,६.मेरी शरण आ खाली जाए, हो कोई तो मुझे बताये ७.जैसा भाव रहे जिस मनका, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मनका,,८.भार तुम्हारा मुझ पर होगा ,वचन न मेरा झूठा होगा ९ आ सहायता लो भरपूर, जो माँगा वो नही है दूर ,१०.मुझ में लीन वचन मन काया ,उसका ऋण न कभी चुकाया,११ .धन्य -धन्य व भक्त अनन्य ,मेरी शरण तज जिसे न अन्य~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Leelas of Sai in the life of Meenakshi Sundaramji-Founder Bhairava Sai Mandir-part 4.

Author Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on 12:50 AM
Dear all,
This post is in continuation of Sai leela experienced by Sai devotee,Sai Bhairava temple priest -Shri Meenakshi Sundaram ji .Please read the next part of the leela.These Sai experiences experienced by Meenakshi Sundaram ji shall be posted part by part .Devotees who miss any of these leela can go at the end of the post and click on given links to read the missed out post .Jai Sai Ram .
------------------------------------------------------------------
In 1984 I had to go to Sathara on official duty. My colleague had already gone there and was engaged in repairing a machine. But the machine functioned for some time and then it failed to function. My office asked me to repair the machine and get the amount for the repairs. I had to stay in Sathara for one or two months.

My office gave me a notice which said that I should repair the machine. If I was not able to repair the machine I would be transferred to the factory, the notice said, I was held responsible for a wrong done by somebody else. I am sorry I was not treated well.

Meditating on Sri Baba I went to Sathara. With the help of an engineer and with the abundant grace of Sri Baba I got the machine repaired.

I was told that only after the machine functioned for sometime without any default I would be paid the amount for repairs.

When I returned to my office I was told to work in the factory. It was a wonder. I fell suddenly ill and I had to work in my office. I could not go to the factory and work there. This happened only by Sri Sai’s grace.

Later I came to know that the management instead of transferring a certain person to the factory from the office decided to transfer me to the factory. But Sri Baba’s grace saved me.

At the end of the year on a Thursday I went to Shirdi as usual. I took leave of absence from duty and reserved my ticket. I had darshan of the Lord. When I came back I rejoined duty in my office.

A miracle happened. The company at Sathara had written to the management of my office that I was not responsible for any defect in the machine and that the person who previously tried to set it right did not carry out the repairs properly.

On this occasion the management of my office realized that Sri Baba was always with me. Then it changed the plan of transferring me to the factory.

The year 1984 went by. In the beginning of 1985 I got a big order from the same company. It was indeed a matter of surprise and joy to my officers.

Meanwhile I was deputed to the Godrej Company to attend to some developments regarding the work I did earlier. I got an opportunity to go to Shirdi.

After I was transferred to the factory, in December ’86 a seminar was held. Though I had the qualification to take part in the seminar the G.M. of the factory and two other persons were registered deliberately to attend the seminar.

Having returned from Bangalore I asked my G.M. why I was not chosen for participation in the seminar. The G.M. told me, “You are going to retire soon. What is the use of your representation in the seminar?”

I felt very sorry. I told the G.M.,I will take part in this seminar. Without my participation this seminar will not be held. I shall pay the necessary fees myself. I have put in 30 years of service and I have every right to go to the seminar.” I walked out in a huff. I came home and told my wife,” I want Rs.1800/- I told her all that happened in office. My wife asked me,” Did you inform Sri Baba of your grievances?”
Having told my wife,” You have reminded me of Sri Baba at the proper time. I had bath and meditated on him.

Praying to Sri Sai I told him,” I don’t understand anything of this issue of self-esteem. So far I have not asked of you to raise my self-esteem. I shall abide by your directions. Shall I go to the seminar or not?” To my appeal his reply was short and sweet. “Leave this issue to me. Keep quiet.”


Meanwhile the doorbell rang. I got up and looked after my work. I did not pay the fees for the seminar.

From the next day onwards I had been attending to the factory work. There were twenty more days for the seminar. I did my duties calmly uttering the sacred name “Sairam”. I spent my time in silence. The seminar began on the 24th November 1986. It was a Sunday, November 23. On the 22nd one of the two persons registered for participation in the seminar came to office and submitted his resignation letter. He requested the management to relieve him from duty immediately.

He approached the General Manager who was not willing to depute me to the seminar and requested him to send his senior. The G.M. did not know what to do. He called me and asked me to attend the seminar on the 24th November. He said “We have paid registration fees for two persons and it is not proper that only one person attends the seminar.”

When he asked me to attend the seminar I told him,I appealed to Sri Sai Baba and Sri Baba himself has made this arrangement. Sri Sai told me that you would work in this office only for eight months. “When I told him thus he was shocked and surprised.

I attended the seminar and got a certificate. I brought credit to my office. End of that year I reserved my train ticket to go to Shirdi on 10th. I had to carry some heavy things from Mambalam to the central railway station. Seeing me going with difficulty someone driving a bicycle approached me and told me,” Give me all your things. You please come slowly,”Loading my things on his bicycle he came up to the central station and unloaded them. He introduced himself to me and told me,” I see in you Sri Sai Baba. I have no children. Please bless me,” He went away.

That was the end of the year 1986.

In 1987 I got a letter from my head office. That was a Thursday. As Sri Baba intimated me earlier, I got transferred to my head office and my factory General Manager was dismissed. The General Manager realized that I had the blessings of Sri Baba. He approached me and asked me to pray to Sri Sai for a good job for him. From then on he moved with me intimately.To be continued.....




Photobucket©SHIRDI SAI BABA TEMPLE INFORMATION
Loading

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Live Darshan Time 4 A M.To 11.15 P.M.(IST). Live Darshan Can Be Viewd Only In Internet Explorer.

Prayer And Message.

 

About Author.

I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba. Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing,I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master. The strings of my life are in his hand,I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet.Read View My Complete Profile.

Recent Posts.

javascript:void(0)

Recent Comments.

Bookmark And Share.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Digg
Bookmark on Google
Email Receive Email Updates
If you like what you are reading, mention this in your post or link to this site by copying-pasting this HTML code into your own blog/website.

Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution © All Rights Reserved, 2009-2010 .