Dear readers,You can Share Shirdi Sai Baba Temple Information across the globe by mailing me at my ID.

Dear readers , I would like to intimate all the devotees and readers that anything published in this website is purely a Sai seva and in no case should be misunderstood as an effort to promote any particular Shirdi Sai Baba temple ,Or donation related activity .The whole purpose of this website is to disseminate the information of Shirdi Sai Baba Temple across the globe among all Sai devotees so that they can know about these temple and visit them. I would also request the Temple authorities if they find any information on this website is encroaching on their copyright they can inform me on my personal E-mail ID and ask for removal of the content or pictures. Thanks and Sai bless all .Jai Sai Ram .

To view Sai Live online Darshan,or hear online Sai radio or View Sai Video please make sure you turn the volume to "ON" of respective player you wish to hear.Jai Sai Ram .

~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~ श्री साई बाबा के ग्यारह वचन : १.जो शिरडी आएगा ,आपद दूर भगाएगा,२.चढ़े समाधी की सीढी पर ,पैर तले दुःख की पीढ़ी पर,३.त्याग शरीर चला जाऊंगा ,भक्त हेतु दौडा आऊंगा,४.मन में रखना द्रढ विश्वास, करे समाधी पुरी आस५.मुझे सदा ही जीवत जानो ,अनुभव करो सत्य पहचानो,,६.मेरी शरण आ खाली जाए, हो कोई तो मुझे बताये ७.जैसा भाव रहे जिस मनका, वैसा रूप हुआ मेरे मनका,,८.भार तुम्हारा मुझ पर होगा ,वचन न मेरा झूठा होगा ९ आ सहायता लो भरपूर, जो माँगा वो नही है दूर ,१०.मुझ में लीन वचन मन काया ,उसका ऋण न कभी चुकाया,११ .धन्य -धन्य व भक्त अनन्य ,मेरी शरण तज जिसे न अन्य~श्री सच्चिदानंद सदगुरू श्री साईनाथ महाराज की जय~

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Blessing of Shirdi Sai Baba for one and all-Part-2.

Author Manisha.Rautela.Bisht on 1:03 PM
Dear all ,
Happy Baba's day and Happy Thursday ,

In last post I had uploaded little more description about Bhivpur Sai temple and attached photo's which were taken by Vikas ji on his visit to the oldest temple of Shirdi Sai Baba .Here is again few more photo's from the temple .


Vikas ji has taken the initiative with blessing of Baba and has come up with few more suggestions other than what he wrote in last post related to Bhivpur Sai Temple and wish to share with all Sai devotee's .I am sure many Sai devotees shall get blessed by Baba with what Vikas ji is sharing with all of us.I am attaching his mail below .To read details of last post please click here.Jai Sai Ram .

Sairam Manisha,
Can you please share the following details with all the Sai devotees.

Description:

As follow-up to my trip to Oldest Saibaba temple in the World at Bhivpuri last week, I went there again this week to fulfill the commitments that I had made (as were also listed in mailer sent out by Manishaji).

The following are some of the pictures with new developments.

New developments:

1. We have installed one large Noticeboard to accommodate devotee made Saibaba and other Saints pictures. The center two pictures on board have been made by me and Kouwshigan ji.


2. In addition to the above, I have also given some sets of watercolors, pencils, brushes and drawing book for temple to hold drawing competition for nearby rural primary school children.

Old picture:
Also enclosed are two old pictures that I missed in mailer last week.

One of these pics is of Lord Ganesha and is more than 100 years old.



Future initiatives where I seek other Devotees help:

Coincidently (or one can say arranged by our Lord Sai).I met up with grandson ( Dhanesh Pradhan) of Sh. Pradhan ( Saibaba devotee and founder) who was trying his hands at drawing sketches of Saints, and was motivated by the paper portraits that we have done and now on notice board of temple.
Some of other areas where I would seek view,suggestion and contributions from devotees, to pay tribute to this oldest Saibaba temple in the World is as follows.

a.I identify need for two more such notice boards to accomodate more of such devotee sent portraits.

b.More sets of Drawing books, water soluble pencil colors, paint brushes,erasers ,fibertippencils etc for temple to hold a drawing competition at a larger scale in temple premises for primay (rural) school children.

c.One no.of windows PC with Abobe Photoshop software, one scanner and one wireless data card for internet connection.This system is for software retouching of Saibaba pictures drawn by children in temple and for temple to communicate with saibaba yahoo groups.

d.I have offered to do/ arrange training free of cost for children,Pradhanji's grandson and other interested devotees,on photoshop software.The PC with software will be installed within the temple premises.

e. A 7 stage Reverse Osmosis drinking water purifier for temple caretakers and devotees.

Interested devotees can contact me for further details on my E-mail ID
hariomsai.
Vikas Nandalal.

Photobucket©SHIRDI SAI BABA TEMPLE INFORMATION
Loading

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Live Darshan Time 4 A M.To 11.15 P.M.(IST). Live Darshan Can Be Viewd Only In Internet Explorer.

Prayer And Message.

 

About Author.

I feel I am like a river, having my own course, stream and flow but the final destiny is to be one with the boundless ocean of my Sathguru Shirdi Sai Baba. Amidst all the worldly rituals I am performing,I do not dare to loose sight of my Sainath. He is the sole driving force, the guide and the Supreme master. The strings of my life are in his hand,I am just a puppet at His Holy Feet.Read View My Complete Profile.

Recent Posts.

javascript:void(0)

Recent Comments.

Bookmark And Share.

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on StumbleUpon
Share on Delicious
Share on Digg
Bookmark on Google
Email Receive Email Updates
If you like what you are reading, mention this in your post or link to this site by copying-pasting this HTML code into your own blog/website.

Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 South Africa License.Best Viewed in 1024 x 768 screen resolution © All Rights Reserved, 2009-2010 .